CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

X Husbands and Mother's Day

Why is it that on the day that is supposed to be reserved for celebrating 'mothers' and all they do for us, our kids, our world and others my X has to be a total selfish jerk? Pretty typical and a true reminder of why we are no longer married.
I try my hardest to not show how his unkind remarks hurt me; and do my very best at not speaking unkind of him in front of the kids.. but DAMN! sometimes he can make it so difficult to not do so.

In my continued quest at enjoying my 3rd day of sabbatical - today was all and all fairly nice. My daily Starbucks run turned into two of my favorites and a Starbucks cinnamon roll for a treat! That personal trainer session on Tuesday will be wonderful for my over indulgences.

Dinner is calling! More to follow!

0 comments: