CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is Valentine's Day a 4 Letter Word?


It used to be that I really looked forward to Valentine's Day - All the love in the air, nice dinners (either in or out), prepping to look hot, buying the special undergarments or baby doll to finish off the night. This is the first year in a long time that as I search websites avoiding the work I should be doing... I go to Victoria's Secret. Start browsing and find some cute clothes, bathing suits, even underwear... all stuff I need but nothing that I am going to actually put in the cart and purchase because I just am lukewarm about it all. The I start looking at the V-Day stuff. Thinking to myself oh that is cute or I would like to look good in that! Still I am luke warm. And then it hits me, my relationship has turned luke warm. Gone are the days that he or I actually look forward to the spice and surprise a Victoria Secret outfit can muster. To be honest, I wonder if I did get all sexed out in the VS outfit if it would be appreciated as much as I would want... and then of course my ego would be crushed. I really want to try for it but the ultimate outcome is one of hurt and sadness for me. So I wonder, does the passion go out of all relationships?

0 comments: