CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life is Meant to be enjoyed...

My experience at BGC was one of the most rewarding and emotionally touching experiences of my life.  I met so many amazing women from all walks of life and even all corners of the world.  I had to face true challenges head first, but I did and I learned something about myself from those challenges.

I am typically not a 'crier' but BOY! I seem to be now.  I tear up just thinking of my new friends and the bonds we have made.  The most important lesson for me was that I need to start to enjoy life again. I am not one of those the glass is half empty people by nature; but the cup seems to have started to tip in that direction.  It is a direction I am not willing to go.  I want to feel joy in my heart again everyday, maybe not every moment of everyday, but everyday.

This is why I am on a new journey that will help me find out who I am and what I want to be.  I embark today; because today is a new day and any day can be Day 1 and a Tuesday is just as good as any other day!
 
So with that I am doing to do what makes me happy, be with who makes me smile, laugh as much as I breathe and love as long as I live...Because I am worth it and I matter.

0 comments: